CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Hari Raya's Momentz~

Dear blog,
Here i'm sharing some moments in Raya's moods with my beloved family from the second day of raya until the seventh day~This year's celebration is one of the best i ever had~having a long vacation, spending my blissful time with my family.. (Raya with Lacoste' & frens nanti tu..after seminggu aaa...huhu)
.
.
Mengapa tia cAwang ani bgambar sama bunga-bunga cinta kan ? huhu~
.
.
My brothers & my aunt did a 'Jamur Gigi' pose di kala malam bulan mengambang~
.
.
Raya @ Tutong~we call this pose as "Memanat photo"~Don't try this at home aaa~
.
.
My cuzzie & i inda pandai kanyang2...no wonder both of us gain some kilos drastically..tahniah!
.
.
Hakimi gives his loving kiss to his brother, 'Afifi~, my nephews
.


.
Sampat jua lah kami hantar our cuzzie, Azreen (with a cap) balik ke oversea~ riang ria di Airport
.
.
On the next day, we beraya-ing to dad's side in Rimba..nasib nada blackout..hehe~
.
.
Haaa~ani bukan Snowhyte aaa...she is my anak buah lah jua..her mum is my 2nd cuzzie~no gossiping & no papamamarazzi ya~ *wink*
.
.
@ Crabby's house, my adi angkat..see there! aku mcm chubby aaa...semua rumah tah menghidangkan sutu...Sodapp jua tu hingga licking my fingers~hehe...
.

.
@ Lumut...
.
.
Bila kana re-fill minuman kitani ani aaa?
.

.
Jauh renungan nampak?
.
.
@ Mimi's house in Sungai Liang~the girls & Crabby said that the way i sat mcm orang kan benikah...wahh~~Amin Amin~~ *wink*
.

.
@ my sister-in law to be 's house in Kilanas...both sides took a picture together..mcm rehearsal sja.. :-) Deputy Minister of Education & wife ada jua tu...
.

0 comments: