CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Lacoste'-ing & Sungkai-ying @ D Empire..

17th September 2009M - Thursday
.
Dear blog,
Less than a week lah lagi my Snowhyte kan mulih oversea...(macam mulih 3 hari sja..hehe) ngam jua Helmi, 1 of D Lacoste's chairman bawa sungkai-ying at D Empire. So i asked Snowhyte jua 2 accompany me..Each Lacoste' was accompanied oleh Ms. Lacoste' masing-masing..wow! I think that nite was the 1st time ever Lacoste' came with partners but i can't published semua aa yang attended with their partners aaahh..respect them bah..riuh rendah krg arah chatbox ku..hehe...so we were 10 altogether~frankly, i was enjoyed sitting & having my break-fasting with my groups (ada lagi ehem2 meneman...huhu~)
.


.
Ani my food ni..hehe...rugi kalau inda merasa each dish atu..28$ kali aaa each + 10% tax !! ...huhu..D food was tasty..
.

.
Wahh...manyakk woo~ dinda ku posed yerr~ ;-p
.






0 comments: