CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Teachers Day..

23th September 2009 - Wednesday
.

"The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book."
"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others."
.

My Teacher
.
Thank you, my teacher, for being there
At times when skies were gray
.
Thank you, my teacher, for lending an ear
When I had things to say
You showered love on me lavishly
When no one seemed to care
You brought me joys untold
To fill my heart with moments of gold
I would have felt isolated and lonely
If you had not been there...
.
.
T is for talented that you surely are
E is for explaining so patiently
A is for the ability to make the class fun
C is for correcting us when we were wrong
H is for helping us in every way
E is for encouraging us to do our best
R is for rare, there is only one of you!
So thank you special teacher; we think you're great too!

0 comments: