CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bon Voyage My Snowhyte~

24th September 2009 - Thursday
.

Dear blog,
Day 4 of Raya, my Snowhyte was flying back to Cairo..there are 2 more years before graduating..The airport was flooded with students & families ( i label that day as " Hari Balik Sedunia " for them who are going back to oversea )~ Her father could control his tears from falling this time ( obviously, i can feel his sadness in his eyes but he was strong enough holding his precious teardrops ) Yang nangis my Snowy pulang... ;-p her besties, Fiqah burst into tears too.
.
Bon Voyage Dear...
i'll always pray for ur success~Sarangahaeo...


.
You were the uprising
you were the warmth in my heart
you were my everything, the light in the dark
you were that little spark that rose up from the depths
and I could not fall, no I would not fall
not while you were around
but now your gone
oh so gone
but now your gone
and no one can fill the space that you left
when you left this place
oh how I wish you would return
and save me from this place
come back to me
and I will know for sure
that I meant the world to you
return to me...



0 comments: