CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

i-Lotus ing With AsSarfiyyun

Dear blog
.
26th August 2010M - Thursday
Venue : I Lotus Restaurant Rimba
.

At last AsSarfiyyun (Morphology's experts) had chose I-Lotus after canceling our sungkai outing at Tarendak in Bandar Seri Begawan for some reasons. Ameng & I fetched Neko & Bam at the hostel while Faten fetched Mizah.
.
.
Oh My Gucci !! Shrimps !!! yummy~yummy~no wonder my weight increased drastically..
.
.
More than 100 dishes were served for ONLY $16.90 per head. ONLY $16.90?? haha~don't panic..because u worth it !! hoho
.

.
ABC ni kamu !!! wowww~
.
.
Whose food is this ??
.
.
Bam and me..
.

.
It was Ameng's plate yang panuh bravishly atu panya..hehehe...
.
.
After the outing..Faten headed back to her hometown in Belait. She shivered when all of us talked about ghosts and paranormal phenomena happened in the hostel..haha.. "Guys !! im driving back to Belait ni !!" she screamed..hahaha
.
.
Neko & Mizah
.
.
Favorite dish ever ! Honey Lamb~ani tah piring kedua kami ni..hahaha~
.

0 comments: