CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Wild Life In Lok Kawi

Dear blog,
.

I experienced riding camels at the Giza, Egypt and i had learnt how to ride horses at the Saddle Club in Brunei. When my cousin said to me that i could ride an elephant in Kota Kinabalu, i was jumping to joy ! It was a dream that came true. I persuaded all my family members to visit Lok Kawi Wild Life Park which is situated in Kota Kinabalu. The entrance fee for the local is 10 Ringgit Malaysia per adult and half price for a child. For a foreigner, the rate is double ( berapa sangatlah 20RM...berbaloi-baloi...hehe ) So on last 18th of December, we headed to Lok Kawi, about 20 minutes from Kota Kinabalu.
.
.
The entrance~
.

.
My cuzey, me and my brother~
.


.
I think riding elephant is more enjoyable than riding camel~ The elephant is called " Boy " and he is 11 years old but size does matter~ ahakzz
.


.
Burung Cenderawasih or known as the Bird Of Paradise~
.
.
An ostrich and i..haha~both posed elegantly...kah kah kah..
.

.
Kasawari Bird
.


.
My mum was feeling exhausted..so she went back to the cafeteria by this cute car..( inda ku tau nama nya bah..haha)
.
.
Eeww....very sexy and daring !! haha
.

.
A zebra and wild cattles (Tembadau..lain nyerr nama..) live in colonies
.
.
There are lots of animals there including bears, tigers, pythons, otters, ponies, various kind of birds and monkeys and others. The tour lasted for several hours (sakit jua kepala tuhut..huhu) It was another best vacation i ever had with family and strongly recommend to all the nature's lovers to come here. U 'll worth it..berbaloi-baloi~

0 comments: