CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

New Moon Disappoints Me

Dear blog,
.
The direction was so awful. I was not thrilled with the sequence of the scenes. The deliveries of the actors lack some emotions. I was totally disappointed with New Moon. Twilight was way better than this one. Robert Pattinson is just as bad at acting as he was in the first one but Taylor Lautner's role (Jacob-the werewolf) balances it out quite well. I'm impressed with the warmth and charisma he brought to the role of Jacob Black. He is one of the rare actors who succeeded in bringing his character to life on screen nowadays (not to mention his 6 packs body..audiences gasped when Jacob used his shirt to staunch Bella's blood..Ayo yo..haha)
.
Taylor and Kristen have much better chemistry. Honestly, I think that Kristen Stewart seriously needs acting lessons. She has failed to express the emotion or feeling that her role demands. I was sleepy in the Empire Cinema although i wanted eagerly to watch it in the first place after return from my vacation...I rate this movie 2 out of 5~ Sorry for being honest ya~
.

0 comments: