CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Melankolik Budak Setan

Dear blog
.

When people around pursued me to watch "Lagenda Budak Setan" at the cinema, I doubted the quality. Frankly, the movie's title itself didn't attract me at all. At first glance, the movie is just another typical stereotype love story adapted from the best novel seller of all time written by Ahadiat Akashah but after DVD-ing it, my review was viceversa. I really fall in love with the movie, the actors, the cinematography and the music score. I can't wait for its sequel named " Katerina"
.
.
The song theme "BILA CINTA" really touches my heart..it yet sounds fresh every time & complements the emotional scenes well~
.

.
(Azmi) Que Haidar's performance definitely stands out with his hot tempered and abusive behaviour. One of the scenes that etched my mind is when Ayu was badly beaten by Azmi.
.

.
The film revolves around Kasyah (Farid Kamil) known as 'Budak Setan' among his university classmates because he is badly behaved. All this changed when Kasyah meets a beautiful girl named Ayu (Lisa Surihani). Their relationship started to evolve when Kasyah decided to conduct some research in a rural area for a year. After he left, Ayu is forced into marriage to her ex boyfriend Azmi (Que Haidar), a womaniser and drunkard.

0 comments: