CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 Touches My Heart

Dear blog,
.
12th February 2010 - Friday
.

I've been quite busy recently and hardly find a time to update my blog..hehe.. yeah~it has been a while since my last post. Last year, i had reviewed the mega blockbuster indonesian movie called "Ketika Cinta Bertasbih" and had been waiting eagerly to watch its sequel. Alhamdulillah, I had bought the DVD last 3 weeks and watched it several times. Am i obsessed with this sequel ? Frankly, yes i do..hahaha.. the role of Khairul Azzam potrayed by a young new coming star is 80% similar to my love life..
.
Coincidentally, my colleagues especially the egyptians used to call me Khairul Anwar when i was at the oversea. Till now, i still searching for my suitable soulmate who loves me and my family. Besides, my mother always persuades me to seek a wife-to-be and then asks me to marry ASAP !! hahaha... Yet, that wife-to-be is hard to find nowadays... or am i too choosy in this mariage matter ? hahaha... I just broke up with my X Gf when I found she had betrayed and back-stabbed me and my family.. Well, every cloud has its lining silver~Precisely, there are some girls are in my waiting-lists (hey! I'm not a playboy) but I have to be more cautious this time. Back to the review, i strongly recommend you all to watch this sequel and do feel the true love in the search of soulmate in this fascinating Islamic Love Story..
.
.
This scene really touches my heart..Khairul Azzam is back to his hometown after 9 years studying & working in Egypt
.
.
The death scene~i couldn't hold my tears any longer watching this scene.
.
.
Azzam's fiance' eagerly waits for him until he is fully recovered but sadly, his plan for the marriage turns into a deep nightmare as his fiance' has to marry other guy.
.
.
I luv the ending~The one she admires most when he was in egypt is becoming his wife eventually. Besides, Ms. Anna too has been in love with Azzam since their first meeting in egypt.
.
.
Their "Malam Pengantin"..the author expressed their lines beautifully, full of passion but still in the Islamic way. The lines remind them on their first meeting in a bus in egypt
.
Anna : Lau Samah, Hal Anta Andunisia ?
Azzam : Aiwah~

0 comments: