CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can't Take That Away

.
Whenever i feel down, i always listen to this slow number by Mariah Carey and regain my strength to believe in all my dreams...
.
They can say,
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me
And they can try
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams
.
'Cause there's,
There's a light in me,
That shines brightly,
They can try,
But they can't take that away from me
From me
.
They can do
Anything they want to you,
If you let them in,
But they won't ever win,
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside..
.
I have learned,
There's an inner peace I own,
Something in my soul that they can not possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade
.
'Cause there's,
There's a light in me
That shines brightly..They can try..
But they can't take that away from me
.
They can't take this
Precious love I'll always have inside me..
Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go..
.
They can say
Anything they want to say..
Try to bring me down,
But I won't face the ground..
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach..
.
Lord, they do try,
Hard to make me feel that I..
Don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe or lose faith in my dreams..
'Cause there's a light in me..
That shines brightly
.
They can try
But they can't take that away from me..

0 comments: