CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

May Allah The Al-Mighty Bless & Save My Family..

7th November 2009 - Saturday Nite
.

Dear blog,
My Lil bro was attending a dinner and returned home around 11-ish PM. He was sleepy while made a corner to our simpang. Suddenly~~~Jeng jeng jeng......the moral of the story is : Dont drive when u feel sleepy & drowzy.... *wink*
.
Thank God he was alright. His car crushed my neighbour's car. a neighbour known as Uncle Daud was sitting at the balcony. He rushed to manage my brother and found my brother was in a deep sleep with his foot still on the pedal...adih-dih..adiku ani banar!!....hahaha..nasib jua inda papa..My mum got shocked ! After a while, policemen took reports. My brother did the urine & alcohol tests. He was crystal clean and he is!!
.

wow!! insurance jeng!! nasib-nasib~
.
.
My neighbour's car...sampai masuk longkang oleh my bro!!isyykk isyykk....all settled within 2 days..
.

0 comments: